| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valdez, Ak in September is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 212.6mm (8.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Valdez, Ak September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Valdez, Ak, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Valdez, Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 690 kms (428.8 miles) NNW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) NW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) WNW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 195 kms (121.2 miles) W
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 835.4 kms (519.1 miles) W
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 328.4 kms (204 miles) WSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) SW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 320.3 kms (199 miles) N
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 606 kms (376.6 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.6 miles) ENE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) NNE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 474.8 kms (295 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 610 kms (379 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 748.5 kms (465.1 miles) E
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 726 kms (451.2 miles) ESE