| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valdez, Ak in June is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 78.2mm (3.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 18:39 long and the longest day is 19:17 long with an average length of 19:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Valdez, Ak June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Valdez, Ak, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Valdez, Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 690 kms (428.8 miles) NNW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) NW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) WNW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 195 kms (121.2 miles) W
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 835.4 kms (519.1 miles) W
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 328.4 kms (204 miles) WSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) SW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 320.3 kms (199 miles) N
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 606 kms (376.6 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.6 miles) ENE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) NNE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 474.8 kms (295 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 610 kms (379 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 748.5 kms (465.1 miles) E
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 726 kms (451.2 miles) ESE